Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter
The goal behind the Fostering Ideas e-newsletters is to get your creative juices flowing on opportunities in marketing, advertising, public relations, digital strategy, trade show and event planning and much more. Subscribe to the Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter by completing the form below.
Recent Fostering Ideas Articles: The Benefits of Moving Your Marketing Efforts From Your Desktop to the Doorstep of an Agency
Dale is a business owner. He is energized by and enthralled with his work. Dale knows his strengths. To keep things going and ultimately growing, Dale has somehow managed to not only oversee his sales team and strategic plan for growing his business, but also trying to come up with marketing tactics to support his vision… and he’s quickly learning what he’s NOT good at. He finds himself wishing he had marketing minds on his team... who love what they do as much as he does.
Alex is the lone wolf running his company’s marketing “department” – if you could actually call it that. And if by “running” you mean being asked to do absolutely everything, including some accounting and HR duties on occasion… then yes, he’s running it. Each day he has to decide which looming deadline gets his attention first, with 10 others close behind. Alex is too busy to be strategic, much less stress brand consistency throughout the company. He needs support… and he knows it.
Alicia has an internal marketing team at her disposal … and she’s grateful for the support they provide. She’s become a pretty good delegator, once a team member is properly trained and proven his/her ability to deliver what she expects. Nevertheless, it seems each of her team members is maxed out or doesn’t have the exact skill set needed. Plus, her ongoing problem has been measuring their efforts. She knows deep down that she’s not able to deliver the exposure the company needs on her own. She could use some fresh eyes in her camp.
Perhaps you can identify with one or more of the folks/people/marketers above… or perhaps you think you have it all under control. In either case, marketing is increasingly responsible for more and more… more productivity, more effectiveness, more leads, more sales. Marketing teams feel strapped with limited resources, smaller budgets and a lack of available training.
So here’s a few reasons why you should look beyond your desktop and four walls and land on the doorstep of an ad agency or marketing communications firm ... READ MORE...
Read Previous Articles
- The Benefits of Moving Your Marketing Efforts From Your Desktop to the Doorstep of an Agency
- Amp Up Your Next Presentation
- A Successful Marketing Mix
- Put Some Power Into Your Media Picks
- Sell Your Digital Success to Get Buy-In
- These Two Will Pass
- Showcase Your Experience
- You Had a News Conference and Nobody Came
- The Anatomy of an Effective Technical Article
- Happy Holidays!
- The Psychology of Color
- Part 2: We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages
- Getting Their Business: Lead Scoring Helps You Win When It Really Counts
- We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages: Successful Business Marketing in Radio
- In the Bag, Not In the Bin: Trade Show Promotional Items Must Be Keepers
- Breaking Down a Brand, Branding Put Simply
- Get it Right the First Time
- Branding Basics: If You Think Your Brand is Just Your Logo, Think Again!
- Using Billboards to Steal Customers’ Attention
- Do’s and Don’ts of Press Conference Presentations
- The Trade Show Team at Foster Marketing Shares Their Experience for Success
- Not All Sponsorships are Created Equal
- Using YouTube: Show ‘Em What You’ve Got
- Pre-show Marketing … It’s Everyone’s Job
- A Contrarian View of Digital Marketing
- The Pursuit of a ‘Happy New Year’
- Banning Social Bad for Business
- The Pursuit of ‘Happyness’
- Building Trust is an Investment
- The Agency Retreat: Get Out of Dodge or Get Your Act Together…or Both.
- Don’t Overlook ROI Opportunity at Trade Shows
- What is the Energy Future?
- Blow the Trumpet … Warn the People
- The Future is Now!
- New Year, New Plan of Attack
- Thanksgiving: So Many Reasons to Give Thanks
- Ready or Not, Here Comes 2011
- Redefining ROI: Social Media Can Mean Results for the Oil & Gas Industry
- “Will You Please Take My Child?”
- The Show Must Go On… So Plan Early & Often
- Why Worry About Crisis Communication? Just Ask BP.
- Service, Attitude and Getting Nickel-and-Dimed to Death
- Building a Booth and Building Trust
- It’s First in the Mind, Not First in the Market
- Are You an Agent of Change?
- People Talk, Oh How They Love to Talk: Your Future Customers are Listening
- Budgeting in Tough Times
- What’s Your Story?