Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter
The goal behind the Fostering Ideas e-newsletters is to get your creative juices flowing on opportunities in marketing, advertising, public relations, digital strategy, trade show and event planning and much more. Subscribe to the Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter by completing the form below.
Recent Fostering Ideas Articles: Put Some Power Into Your Media Picks
Use Media Analysis to Prove the Value Of What You’re Getting with Media Buys
Marketing managers have long felt the burden of demonstrating return for their marketing efforts, but in today’s market, showing results is even more important when you have a limited budget.
“Nothing except the mint can make money without advertising.” - Thomas Babington Macaulay
Seasoned marketers know that it is crucial to keep a brand in front of the market, especially in volatile times when some companies go silent and others are closing their doors. But, when times get tough, marketing budgets seem to shrink and it becomes increasingly difficult to convince company leadership that this could be the best time to put its best foot forward and step up public relations and marketing efforts.
When marketing moves to the top of the list of potential budgetary cutbacks, proven data becomes a marketer’s best defense to show how efforts are impacting today’s buyer, as well as the sales pipeline for months to come.
This is where media analysis reporting can come in handy, especially for advertising. A media analysis report provides a clear picture of who your ad will reach, how many potential customers will see your ad and how much it will cost to reach these potential buyers. Budget-conscious executives appreciate having an easy-to-decipher tool that allows them to make informed buying decisions.READ MORE...
Read Previous Articles
- A Successful Marketing Mix
- Put Some Power Into Your Media Picks
- Sell Your Digital Success to Get Buy-In
- These Two Will Pass
- Showcase Your Experience
- You Had a News Conference and Nobody Came
- The Anatomy of an Effective Technical Article
- Happy Holidays!
- The Psychology of Color
- Part 2: We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages
- Getting Their Business: Lead Scoring Helps You Win When It Really Counts
- We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages: Successful Business Marketing in Radio
- In the Bag, Not In the Bin: Trade Show Promotional Items Must Be Keepers
- Breaking Down a Brand, Branding Put Simply
- Get it Right the First Time
- Branding Basics: If You Think Your Brand is Just Your Logo, Think Again!
- Using Billboards to Steal Customers’ Attention
- Do’s and Don’ts of Press Conference Presentations
- The Trade Show Team at Foster Marketing Shares Their Experience for Success
- Not All Sponsorships are Created Equal
- Using YouTube: Show ‘Em What You’ve Got
- Pre-show Marketing … It’s Everyone’s Job
- A Contrarian View of Digital Marketing
- The Pursuit of a ‘Happy New Year’
- Banning Social Bad for Business
- The Pursuit of ‘Happyness’
- Building Trust is an Investment
- The Agency Retreat: Get Out of Dodge or Get Your Act Together…or Both.
- Don’t Overlook ROI Opportunity at Trade Shows
- What is the Energy Future?
- Blow the Trumpet … Warn the People
- The Future is Now!
- New Year, New Plan of Attack
- Thanksgiving: So Many Reasons to Give Thanks
- Ready or Not, Here Comes 2011
- Redefining ROI: Social Media Can Mean Results for the Oil & Gas Industry
- “Will You Please Take My Child?”
- The Show Must Go On… So Plan Early & Often
- Why Worry About Crisis Communication? Just Ask BP.
- Service, Attitude and Getting Nickel-and-Dimed to Death
- Building a Booth and Building Trust
- It’s First in the Mind, Not First in the Market
- Are You an Agent of Change?
- People Talk, Oh How They Love to Talk: Your Future Customers are Listening
- Budgeting in Tough Times
- What’s Your Story?