Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter
The goal behind the Fostering Ideas e-newsletters is to get your creative juices flowing on opportunities in marketing, advertising, public relations, digital strategy, trade show and event planning and much more. Subscribe to the Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter by completing the form below.
Recent Fostering Ideas Articles: Put Some Power Into Your Media Picks
A Successful Marketing Mix
As any good chef knows, it takes more than one ingredient to create a truly delicious dish. It’s often the combination of flavors and textures that make the recipe work. Such is the case in marketing. To build a successful – and growing – business, you must have the right marketing mix for your company.
What is Your Marketing Mix?
Your company’s marketing mix refers to the tactics you use to promote your brand, products and services to your audiences. The 4Ps of marketing – product (or service), price, place and promotion are key factors to consider. Foster Marketing has long been an advocate of the fifth P, people, because we’ve seen time and again that people are often a company’s most valuable resource.
7Ps of Marketing
As the tools available to marketers have expanded, so too has the level of competition for your audience’s attention. Today’s marketers now have to focus on the 7Ps of marketing – product, price, place, promotion, people, physical environment and process.READ MORE...
Read Previous Articles
- A Successful Marketing Mix
- Put Some Power Into Your Media Picks
- Sell Your Digital Success to Get Buy-In
- These Two Will Pass
- Showcase Your Experience
- You Had a News Conference and Nobody Came
- The Anatomy of an Effective Technical Article
- Happy Holidays!
- The Psychology of Color
- Part 2: We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages
- Getting Their Business: Lead Scoring Helps You Win When It Really Counts
- We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages: Successful Business Marketing in Radio
- In the Bag, Not In the Bin: Trade Show Promotional Items Must Be Keepers
- Breaking Down a Brand, Branding Put Simply
- Get it Right the First Time
- Branding Basics: If You Think Your Brand is Just Your Logo, Think Again!
- Using Billboards to Steal Customers’ Attention
- Do’s and Don’ts of Press Conference Presentations
- The Trade Show Team at Foster Marketing Shares Their Experience for Success
- Not All Sponsorships are Created Equal
- Using YouTube: Show ‘Em What You’ve Got
- Pre-show Marketing … It’s Everyone’s Job
- A Contrarian View of Digital Marketing
- The Pursuit of a ‘Happy New Year’
- Banning Social Bad for Business
- The Pursuit of ‘Happyness’
- Building Trust is an Investment
- The Agency Retreat: Get Out of Dodge or Get Your Act Together…or Both.
- Don’t Overlook ROI Opportunity at Trade Shows
- What is the Energy Future?
- Blow the Trumpet … Warn the People
- The Future is Now!
- New Year, New Plan of Attack
- Thanksgiving: So Many Reasons to Give Thanks
- Ready or Not, Here Comes 2011
- Redefining ROI: Social Media Can Mean Results for the Oil & Gas Industry
- “Will You Please Take My Child?”
- The Show Must Go On… So Plan Early & Often
- Why Worry About Crisis Communication? Just Ask BP.
- Service, Attitude and Getting Nickel-and-Dimed to Death
- Building a Booth and Building Trust
- It’s First in the Mind, Not First in the Market
- Are You an Agent of Change?
- People Talk, Oh How They Love to Talk: Your Future Customers are Listening
- Budgeting in Tough Times
- What’s Your Story?