Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter
The goal behind the Fostering Ideas e-newsletters is to get your creative juices flowing on opportunities in marketing, advertising, public relations, digital strategy, trade show and event planning and much more. Subscribe to the Fostering Ideas Email Newsletter by completing the form below.
Recent Fostering Ideas Articles – Tapping into Media Minds: Tips to Sell Your Story to an Industry Publication
Your company is doing great things. You just developed a new technological innovation that is a step change for the industry. Or, you just got the results back from a field trial on your new equipment and the client is extremely pleased. Or, your amazing team of forward-thinkers has come up with a new and improved way of approaching problems that have foxed and foiled other industry players for decades.
You’re proud of what your colleagues and your company are achieving. But this isn’t the time for only quiet congratulations amongst them. If you want your clients to be assured that they’re working with an innovative company; if you want potential clients to give you a call; if you want your competitors to break a little sweat, then you need to recognize where the story is and shout it from the rooftops. Luckily, the media are there to help you do just that. But, in such a noisy environment, sometimes you need to fight to be heard.
Read Previous Articles
- Tapping into Media Minds: Tips to Sell Your Story to an Industry Publication
- Staying on Track: An Athlete’s Approach Works Well in Marketing
- Build Your Personal Social Brand
- The Benefits of Moving Your Marketing Efforts From Your Desktop to the Doorstep of an Agency
- Amp Up Your Next Presentation
- A Successful Marketing Mix
- Put Some Power Into Your Media Picks
- Sell Your Digital Success to Get Buy-In
- These Two Will Pass
- Showcase Your Experience
- You Had a News Conference and Nobody Came
- The Anatomy of an Effective Technical Article
- Happy Holidays!
- The Psychology of Color
- Part 2: We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages
- Getting Their Business: Lead Scoring Helps You Win When It Really Counts
- We’ll Be Right Back After These Messages: Successful Business Marketing in Radio
- In the Bag, Not In the Bin: Trade Show Promotional Items Must Be Keepers
- Breaking Down a Brand, Branding Put Simply
- Get it Right the First Time
- Branding Basics: If You Think Your Brand is Just Your Logo, Think Again!
- Using Billboards to Steal Customers’ Attention
- Do’s and Don’ts of Press Conference Presentations
- The Trade Show Team at Foster Marketing Shares Their Experience for Success
- Not All Sponsorships are Created Equal
- Using YouTube: Show ‘Em What You’ve Got
- Pre-show Marketing … It’s Everyone’s Job
- A Contrarian View of Digital Marketing
- The Pursuit of a ‘Happy New Year’
- Banning Social Bad for Business
- The Pursuit of ‘Happyness’
- Building Trust is an Investment
- The Agency Retreat: Get Out of Dodge or Get Your Act Together…or Both.
- Don’t Overlook ROI Opportunity at Trade Shows
- What is the Energy Future?
- Blow the Trumpet … Warn the People
- The Future is Now!
- New Year, New Plan of Attack
- Thanksgiving: So Many Reasons to Give Thanks
- Ready or Not, Here Comes 2011
- Redefining ROI: Social Media Can Mean Results for the Oil & Gas Industry
- “Will You Please Take My Child?”
- The Show Must Go On… So Plan Early & Often
- Why Worry About Crisis Communication? Just Ask BP.
- Service, Attitude and Getting Nickel-and-Dimed to Death
- Building a Booth and Building Trust
- It’s First in the Mind, Not First in the Market
- Are You an Agent of Change?
- People Talk, Oh How They Love to Talk: Your Future Customers are Listening
- Budgeting in Tough Times
- What’s Your Story?